UPNEEQ ® (oxymetazoline hydrochloride ophthalmic solution), 0.1% is a prescription eyedrop used to treat acquired blepharoptosis (low-lying lids) in adults.
Acquired Ptosis (Low-Lying Lids) is a common medical condition that:
- Can develop later in life
- Affects adults of all ages, but occurs more often with increased age
- Usually occurs when the muscles in the eyelid stretch and weaken, causing the upper eyelid to droop
- May be caused by other issues, such as cataract surgery, contact lens wear, or an underlying medical condition. It could also be a sign of a more serious medical condition.
- Low-lying eyelid(s) can affect eyesight by not only blocking your vision, but also by reducing field of vision, which may interfere with day-to-day functions such as:
- Computer use
- Looking up without the need to tilt your head back
More questions? Visit the Upneeq Website!
What People Say About Us
Contact Us Today